Sunday, November 23, 2008

Some updates on my crazy little world...


Here is my Bama cheerleader, my Cinderella and then the birthday girl with her daddy at her birthday party.











































Here are some pics from Shelby's birthday and my girls on Halloween. Oh and both the girls got their hair cut as well as I did. We are all enjoying our new hair and am loving a new look for a new season.


I know has been way too long since I have posted anything and I will explain that. It has been one crazy thing after another here lately. It seems like every time I think things are getting back on track is when something else comes up.

Last weekend was my oldest birthday party. She got to go bowling, which she loves, had many people there that love her dearly and she loves also. She got presents that she still has not been able to put down. Then that night, I was able to be kidless for the night. My mom wanted to have a night with all the grandkids, so her wish was my command. She had my nephews and my hyper girls after the birthday party. It was a very relaxing night. Me and hubby have not had a night to ourselves in a very long time. We hung out with some friends and then came home to enjoy time in our bed and actually got to sleep late.

Then my work week began. I had a rough week with work, these kids are ready for a break and SO AM I. Shelby's actual birthday was Thursday, she got more cake and more presents, she was so happy.

We have also come across that Shelby has major problems with math. I have found a great webpage and Shelby is loving it. It has math games on it for her until she hits middle school. She has got to where she is learning the steps in math and I actually think she is getting the hang of it. It is so wierd with me and Jason because math is our best subject and we never had to have help with that subject and now we have a child that has trouble with it.

Jason went back to the doctor on Friday about his back. We have been battling with his back for some time now and it seems like it is just one big run around. Well we are hoping that we will get some results soon. He is suppose to have a block put in his back to see if that will help with the uncomfortable part of everything. He has some disk that are damaged. He is on a lot of medication and the doc is wanting to get him off of it. I will be glad when he is off all the medication because it seems like it just drags him down.

Now my little situation. I have come across a hard spot in the road. I drive the school bus everyday and know that job cannot go anywhere. I enjoy my job on most days but have some really bad days just like other people. I have also tried to get my license so I can sub for the teachers at the Elementary school. And then on top of that, I have started doing my H&R Block classes so I can hopefully work there this coming up tax season. I really want to work there this year, because I loved the extra money and loved the people that I worked around. But it seems like the time is slim. My main goal is to get in the school with my daughter. I can work there and not have to drive anywhere and have to deal with traffic, if something happens to my child then I will be there and no what is going on. I hate to find out something is going on at that school and me being the last one to find out. She loves me being at the school, so she can see me when she wants. This past Friday, I helped another bus driver with a first grade class and that was a task that I will never forget. Shelby knew that I was right next door and she wanted to be with me. I know that is going to be a problem sometimes but I also found out some things that is going on at the school and I am glad that I work there and was able to find out this stuff. I am very over-protective of my children and to be the last one to find out what is going on around them, really bothers me.

I have rambled enough and I think that I have updated everything. If I anything happens that is really important I will post soon. I am trying to get ready for Christmas but is not working out to well for me. Just one holiday at a time, hope everyone has a Great Thanksgiving.



No comments: